Love whipped cream and can no longer enjoy it as a vegan? Here, I give you a great tasting alternative to the traditional store bought whipped cream.
Vegan Whipped Cream
Ingredients – Serves 2
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- Chill the coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. With the Ka. Me Brand that is not necessary
- When you’re ready to make the whipped cream, place a bowl in the freezer for about 10 min.
- The liquid should be at the bottom and the coconut fat at the top. Scoop out the Coconut cream and place in a bowl, save the liquid to save for later.
- Add your Maple syrup and mix with a hand-held mixer using the whisk attachment for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place your cream in the freezer for 5 minutes, before mixing again for 3 minutes. This should create a fluffy consistency.
- Transfer to an air tight jar or container, refrigerate and enjoy.