Haritaki is available in powder or dietary supplement form and has a bitter taste. It contains substances that are useful as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects. Haritaki also contains Vitamin C.
This is a dry fruit which is one of the three substances used in Ayurveda medicines.
Haritaki is a dry fruit that is found on the trees commonly found in South Asia and India. This has a long history of being used in the traditional Indian formula known as Ayurveda. This can be used for a number of health-related problems such as recovering from sore throat or allergies. Its also been known to increase the oxygenation of the brain up to 300%
Benefits Reported From taking Haritaki
Most of the studies using Haritaki are based upon animal testing but based upon the researchers’ comments and history it is claimed that this dry fruit has a number of benefits.
- Cavity Prevention.
- Increased Creativity
- Increased feeling of purpose
- Treats Oxidative Stress.
- Fights Cholesterol.
- Pain Relief.
- Maintains sugar in the blood.
- Contains Anti-aging properties.
- Improves sexual function.
- Cleansing wounds from infection.
- Prevents lung infection.
- Cleans digestive system.
- Great for mental health.
- Diabetes prevention.
- Boosts memory.
- Reducing stye infection.
- Reducing eye dryness.
- Treatment against HIV.
- Prevent hair loss and Dandruff.
- A great prevention to cough and cold.
- Removes acne.
- Good for ulcer treatment.
- Improves heart health.
- Helps in providing fresh breath.
- It is useful in splenomegaly.
- Helpful in treating hemorrhoids.
- It is good for uterine health.
- It is a natural laxative.
- Haritaki is helpful for leucorrhoea.
- It is a diuretic.
- Keeps the senses healthy.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE*