Get your spelt waffles straight with this Dr. Sebi approved recipe!
The perfect spelt waffle mix is just what you need to start the day off right, and these pancakes will have all of those nasty toxins flushed outta their system by lunch time so they can keep eating without worryin’ about how gross everything smells afterward too cause our special blend has got them covered there as well.
When it comes to formulating the perfect breakfast food, we often rush to the easiest thing we can do – so we can get the kids off to school and rush to work. This recipe should not take any longer than 12 minutes and you’re off to a great start to your day the healthy way!
The spelt waffle flour gives the pancakes an added spiciness that is just delicious along with the sea moss. This spelt blend will give you all the vitamins you need to get your day started off right!
We also recommend pairing this recipe with fresh orange juice for the perfect blend.
Irish Sea moss Spelt Waffles
Would you like to know the secret to getting the perfect spelt waffles? Here is a recipe that is alkaline and dr. Sebi approved with a host of vitamins and minerals your body needs for healing.
- 2 Cups Spelt Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 ½ cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Sea Moss Gel
- 4 tbsp Vegan Butter (Melted)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Avocado Spray Cooking oil
- In a Bowl. Mix your dry ingredients together, Spelt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon.
- Add your wet ingredients, starting with the milk, butter, sea moss and syrup and mix until your batter has a pancake consistency. If too thick, add a tbsp more milk so that your waffles come out fluffy yet crisp.
- Heat your waffle iron for a few minutes or until it indicates that it is ready. Pour your batter in the waffle iron and allow it to cook until ready. Enjoy with your topping of choice.
See more recipes in our blog!