Warming spiced baked apple
- 2 Red Gala Apples, Cut with Core Removed
- 1 Tsp Ghee or Vegan Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Clove Spice
- 1 tsp Nutmeg Spice
- 3 tbsp Coconut Yogurt or My Homemade Coconut Whipped Cream
- 2 to 3 tbsp of Walnut or Gluten Free Granola
- Pre heat your oven at 370 degrees.
- Wash and cut your apples and remove the core.
- At this time, you can either dice, chop or slice the apples. I simply cut mine into 8 sections with core removed.
- In a medium bowl add your cut apples, melted butter, Vanilla Extract and spices to your apples and mix thoroughly, making sure your apple sections are thoroughly coated.
- Prepare a baking dish and place your apples in them making sure to give each piece a bit of space. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Allow to bake for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool for 12 minutes before serving with Coconut yogurt and Granola of choice enjoy!