Quick and Easy Gluten free Vegan Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Serves 10 to 12.
- 1 Box King Arthur Gluten Free Muffin Mix
- 6 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 3 (1/4 cups) Unsweetened Organic Apple sauce
- 3 (1/2 tsp) Baking powder
- 1 cup Almond or Macadamia Milk
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Spice
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix your ingredients. Combining well to form a smooth batter.
- Line your muffin pans with muffin cups, and carefully scoop out ¼ cups of your batter into each of the muffin cups.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes, and place in the oven to bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes, Enjoy warm. With tea or fruit!