Enjoy this healthy yummy Vegan Treat. For the Brownie lovers!
- ½ cup refined coconut oil (melted for 2 minutes)
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- ½ cup Vegan Chocolate Chip or Peanut Butter chips
- ½ cup Coconut milk (or other non- dairy milk)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Buckwheat or Spelt flour
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Himalayan Salt
- ½ cup Chopped Walnuts (Optional)
- ½ cup additional vegan chocolate chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, lightly greasing an 8×8 inch metal baking pan.
- In a large bowl, pour in your Coconut oil (be sure it Is exactly measured), whisk in your chocolate chips sugar till it begins to dissolve.
- Add your milk and vanilla combing well.
- Add your flour, cocoa and salt, stirring with a spoon. Be careful not to over mix.
- Stir in extra chocolate chips and walnuts (optional) then pour into your prepared baking pan and bake for 30 minutes or until the top looks wrinkled and edges appear to be pulling away from the sides.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and enjoy!!