Serves 9 to 10
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Moringa Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon spice
- 1 tsp Clove Spice
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- ½ cup Coconut sugar
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- Preheat your oven at 355 degrees.
- Prepare your cupcake pans with the cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, Mix your Almond Flour, Moringa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Clove Spice, Salt and Coconut sugar together.
- Then add your Coconut milk, eggs and Maple syrup. Combine until a pancake like batter has been formed. (If batter is too thick add a tablespoon or two of Almond milk to give a slightly thinner consistency).
- Using a quarter cup, carefully scoop out your batter into your lined cupcake pan and allow to bake till 25 to 30 minutes.
- When finished, you will be able to do the “knife test”.
- Once your knife comes out clean, they are finished. Allow your cupcakes to cool before enjoying.