Gluten Free Low Carb Bread
This recipe is for the bread lovers who have been staying away from bread due to gluten allergies
- Bread Baking Pan
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 2/3 cup 3oz Tapioca starch or Arrowroot flour
- 5 tbsp Flaxseed meal
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Himalayan or Sea salt
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup or Agave Syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pre Heat Oven to 350 degrees and prepare your bread pan with melted vegan butter or Avocado oil cooking spray.
- In one bowl, add your dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl add your wet ingredient and thoroughly combine.
- Once your wet ingredients are mixed, add your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour your Bread Mix to your prepared bread pan and allow to bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until bread is dry and fully cooked.
Quick tip is to have your bread bake on the bottom shelf of your oven for 20 minutes and quickly transfer it to the top shelf for the 20 remaining minutes.