Vegan Creamed Spinach (No Artichoke) Dip
Here is my vegan swing to the infamous Artichoke dip.
- 1 Bag Frozen Spinach
- ½ tub of Vegan cream cheese kite hill brand
- 1 tbsp Vegan Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp of vegan Feta Cheese
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Cook your Spinach in ¼ cup water on medium heat for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Once your spinach is softened and cooked, add your cheeses, salt and seasonings and allow to cook for 5 more minutes until all of your cheese is fully melted and combined, be sure to stir continuously to prevent burning.