Nano Copper (16oz)
Copper helps support the formation of bone, hemoglobin, and red blood cells, which carry oxygen and nutrients throughout your body.
Available on backorder
Our Colloidal Copper is 0.9999 Pure Copper in colloidal form
Colloidal Copper Benefits:
- Functions as an antioxidant.
- Plays a critical role in cellular energy production.
- It plays a role in the production of melanin
- Helps maintain the integrity of connective tissue in the heart and blood vessels
- Necessary for normal iron metabolism and red blood cell formation.
- Copper is known to play an important role in the development and maintenance of immune system function
- Copper increases the body's ability to absorb iron.
- Supports healthy cartilage and tendon regeneration.
What is Colloidal Copper?
Copper is a critical mineral for the production of red blood cells. Too much or too little can result in anemia and copper deficiency, as it is essential to the formation of connective tissue such as elastin and collagen. The elevated concentration needed during pregnancy ensures healthy bones and a development of perfect baby-soft skin at birth. Other benefits include increased absorption by your body from iron, antioxidant properties that reduce free radicals, nervous system health through supporting a strong immune function, maintaining bone density with osteoporosis prevention which also supports eye health because copper aids in clearing sight problems related to macular degeneration - letting you see clearer without glasses! With all these benefits you have no excuse.
- Take 1tbsp on an empty stomach 1 to 3 times a day or 30 mins before a meal. Recommended to consume the bottle in 3 to 5 months.
- Shake well before consumption. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
- Please pour from the bottle into a sanitized dispenser spoon or cup.
- YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE ALLERIGIC TO COPPER OR IF YOU HAVE HEMOCHROMATOSIS
- Allergic reactions to copper, while not unheard of, are uncommon. Someone having an allergic reaction to copper would not be able to handle a metallic copper object such as copper jewelry without causing an allergic reaction. Those who are uncertain if they are allergic to copper should apply a few drops to the back of the hand to see if an allergic reaction results.
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 3 in|
10(PPM) of copper nanoparticles
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.