Mucuna pruriens are more commonly found in tropical Asian countries as well as Africa. They are cultivated regularly and used for medical purposes. Also, known as velvet beans by some.
It contains high levels of dopamine that can cause a great feeling in an individual as it motivates you. The right amount of Mucuna intake can be really good, and on the other hand, taking the recommended dosage is recommended as this Mucuna is very potent.
A right amount of Mucuna increases your Dopamine level and it can help you motivate, increase sex drive and do healthy activities. Also, it makes you want to travel around and feel good about everything.
Although if it is overdosed, it can create addictiveness to activities such as smoking, drinking, etc. That gets too extreme and your dopamine levels decrease so much that it causes deficiency.
- Mucuna is helpful in depression.
- Helps in Focusing and Relaxing.
- Increases Fertility in Men.
- High levels of a hormone called prolactin (hyperprolactinemia)
- Improves Parkinson’s disease.
- Useful for Bone and joint conditions.
- Helps drop fever.
- Relief for muscle pain.
- Useful against Scorpion stings.
- Helps recover from Snakebites.
- Stimulating surface blood flow in conditions that involve paralysis.
- Worm infestations.
- Aids in sleeping.
- Provides healthy skin.
- Fights Parasites.
- Known to fight microbes.
- Treats or Reduces seizures.
- Helps diabetic patients.
PURCHASE COMES WITH DOWNLOADABLE INSTRUCTIONS AFTER PURCHASE, AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN YOUR “MY ACCOUNT” SECTION. PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PURCHASES.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE*