Earn 227 points upon purchasing this product.
Ready to get the best sleep you’ve had in a long time? This is the bundle for you!
Email when stock available
In order for our bodies to get good sleep, we rely on a number of natural elements that help us to achieve the ultimate REM sleep. When you mix the proper ingredients, you get the proper solutions. This bundle will help you achieve just that - the great nights sleep you've been craving.
Ashwagandha extract is an herbal supplement that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries. Recently, it has become popular in the western world as a natural way to boost the immune system and improve overall physical and mental health. But what is ashwagandha, and what are its benefits? Keep reading to find out!
Health Benefits of Ashwagandha Extracts
Scientific studies show that many health benefits come with using Ashwagandha powder. Some of them include:
- Treats Stress Related Disorders: The ayurvedic herb Ashwagandha has been shown to improve cognitive function in older adults with mild cognitive impairment and people with schizophrenia, Alzheimer's disease, and memory issues.
- Reduces Inflammation: Ashwagandha contains chemicals, including WA, that may help to decrease inflammation in the body. NF-κB and Nrf2 were two inflammatory pathways targeted by WA, according to researchers.
- Helps With Fertility Problems: This supplement is good for enhancing sexual function and improving fertility.
- Improves Athletic Performance: A review of 12 studies involving men and women who ingested ashwagandha doses ranging from 120 mg to 1,250 mg per day revealed that the supplement may improve physical performance, including strength and oxygen utilization during exercise in healthy adults.
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels: Ashwagandha was found to significantly decrease blood sugar, HbA1c (Hemoglobin A1C), insulin, blood lipids, and oxidative stress indicators in a review of 24 research papers, including 5 clinical trials with people with diabetes.
- Improves Sleep Quality: Ashwagandha may improve sleep quality by reducing stress and anxiety levels. For example, a research in 50 elderly individuals aged 65–80 discovered that taking 600 mg of ashwagandha root per day for 12 weeks improved sleep quality and mental alertness upon waking compared to a placebo controlled clinical study.
- Reduces Cholesterol: Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce bad cholesterol levels and increase good cholesterol levels in people with high cholesterol.
Black Seed Oil
Generally, everyone needs to prioritize a healthy lifestyle because it is one of the best ways to ensure good overall health. However, this can be a challenge for some people because they have specific conditions that require them to take extra care of their health. This is why all wellness professionals advise us to take dietary supplements for an extra health boost.
Health Benefits of Black Seed
Research suggests that there are several health benefits associated with taking Black Seed Oil daily. Some of the ways Black Seed Oil provides therapeutic benefits include:
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Black Seed Oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Antioxidant Properties: Black Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants, which help to protect the body from free radical damage.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels: Black Seed Oil helps regulate sugar levels in the blood and improve insulin sensitivity. Thus, Black Seed Oil Capsules could be beneficial for stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Maintain Hair Growth: Black Seed Oil is beneficial for hair growth, as it helps to nourish the scalp and hair follicles. Thanks to its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, the black seed oil is often added to hair care products, including hair masks and shampoos.
- Treat Acne: Clinical studies show that Black Seed supplementation reduce acne and other skin problems, as it is a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent. Applying black seed oil may provide significant improvement for your skin conditions because of its anti inflammatory effects.
- Keep Body Weight: Some of the benefits of black seed oil supplements may include controlling body mass index and contribute to weight loss. It is also quite useful when combined with a low calorie diet.
Ashwagandha Extract (Capsules) Destress
Black Seed Oil (Liquid) The King of Seeds 8oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.