Packaged with care by Team In10sity, this is the bundle of choice to get ahead of the season before it gets ahead of you. This bundle of In10sity supplements has been used in Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years and is known to help with everything from cold, cough, fatigue, bronchitis, THE FLU, sore throat and so much more.
Learn The Benefits!
Also known as wood violet, sweet violet, English violet, common violet, florist’s violet, garden violet or Viola Odorata. It is a hardy herbaceous, perennial flowering plant. It’s heart shaped leaves often with scalloped or slightly serrated edges are dark green, smooth or sometimes downy underneath, and grow in a rosette at the base of the plant.
Banafsha is a natural herb, its origin tracks back to the Asia, North Africa and Europe. It’s roots and fruit is used to make medicines and supplements.
There are various benefits of using banafsha supplements.
Banafsha can be beneficial to various medical conditions, such as mucus relief, relieving stress, influenza, etc.
The natural herb can also help with the following listed conditions:
- Enlarged prostate.
- Swelling of the main airways in the lung (bronchitis).
- A lung disease that makes it harder to breathe.
- Common cold.
- Flu (influenza).
- Gallbladder disease.
- Gas (flatulence).
- Symptoms of menopause.
- Excessive urination at night (nocturia).
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Skin cleanser.
- Stomach pain.
- Loss of bladder control.
- Sore Throat.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Varicose Veins.
- Whooping Cough.
This is a dry fruit which is one of the three substances used in Ayurveda medicines.
Haritaki is a dry fruit that is found on the trees commonly found in South Asia and India. This has a long history of being used in the traditional Indian formula known as Ayurveda. This can be used for a number of health-related problems such as recovering from sore throat or allergies. Its also been known to increase the oxygenation of the brain up to 300%
Benefits Reported From taking Haritaki
Most of the studies using Haritaki are based upon animal testing but based upon the researchers’ comments and history it is claimed that this dry fruit has a number of benefits.
- Cavity Prevention.
- Increased Creativity
- Increased feeling of purpose
- Treats Oxidative Stress.
- Fights Cholesterol.
- Pain Relief.
- Maintains sugar in the blood.
- Contains Anti-aging properties.
- Improves sexual function.
- Cleansing wounds from infection.
- Prevents lung infection.
- Cleans digestive system.
- Great for mental health.
- Diabetes prevention.
- Boosts memory.
- Reducing stye infection.
- Reducing eye dryness.
- Treatment against HIV.
- Prevent hair loss and Dandruff.
- A great prevention to cough and cold.
- Removes acne.
- Good for ulcer treatment.
- Improves heart health.
- Helps in providing fresh breath.
- It is useful in splenomegaly.
- Helpful in treating hemorrhoids.
- It is good for uterine health.
- It is a natural laxative.
- Haritaki is helpful for leucorrhoea.
- It is a diuretic.
- Keeps the senses healthy.