Mucuna pruriens are more commonly found in tropical Asian countries as well as Africa. They are cultivated regularly and used for medical purposes. Also, known as velvet beans by some.
It contains high levels of dopamine that can cause a great feeling in an individual as it motivates you. The right amount of Mucuna intake can be really good, and on the other hand, taking the recommended dosage is recommended as this Mucuna is very potent.
A right amount of Mucuna increases your Dopamine level and it can help you motivate, increase sex drive and do healthy activities. Also, it makes you want to travel around and feel good about everything.
Although if it is overdosed, it can create addictiveness to activities such as smoking, drinking, etc. That gets too extreme and your dopamine levels decrease so much that it causes deficiency.
- Mucuna is helpful in depression.
- Helps in Focusing and Relaxing.
- Increases Fertility in Men.
- High levels of a hormone called prolactin (hyperprolactinemia)
- Improves Parkinson’s disease.
- Useful for Bone and joint conditions.
- Helps drop fever.
- Relief for muscle pain.
- Useful against Scorpion stings.
- Helps recover from Snakebites.
- Stimulating surface blood flow in conditions that involve paralysis.
- Worm infestations.
- Aids in sleeping.
- Provides healthy skin.
- Fights Parasites.
- Known to fight microbes.
- Treats or Reduces seizures.
- Helps diabetic patients.
Haritaki is available in powder or dietary supplement form and has a bitter taste. It contains substances that are useful as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory effects. Haritaki also contains Vitamin C.
This is a dry fruit which is one of the three substances used in Ayurveda medicines.
Haritaki is a dry fruit that is found on the trees commonly found in South Asia and India. This has a long history of being used in the traditional Indian formula known as Ayurveda. This can be used for a number of health-related problems such as recovering from sore throat or allergies. Its also been known to increase the oxygenation of the brain up to 300%
Benefits Reported From taking Haritaki
Most of the studies using Haritaki are based upon animal testing but based upon the researchers’ comments and history it is claimed that this dry fruit has a number of benefits.
- Cavity Prevention.
- Increased Creativity
- Increased feeling of purpose
- Treats Oxidative Stress.
- Fights Cholesterol.
- Pain Relief.
- Maintains sugar in the blood.
- Contains Anti-aging properties.
- Improves sexual function.
- Cleansing wounds from infection.
- Prevents lung infection.
- Cleans digestive system.
- Great for mental health.
- Diabetes prevention.
- Boosts memory.
- Reducing stye infection.
- Reducing eye dryness.
- Treatment against HIV.
- Prevent hair loss and Dandruff.
- A great prevention to cough and cold.
- Removes acne.
- Good for ulcer treatment.
- Improves heart health.
- Helps in providing fresh breath.
- It is useful in splenomegaly.
- Helpful in treating hemorrhoids.
- It is good for uterine health.
- It is a natural laxative.
- Haritaki is helpful for leucorrhoea.
- It is a diuretic.
- Keeps the senses healthy.
PURCHASE COMES WITH DOWNLOADABLE INSTRUCTIONS AFTER PURCHASE, AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN YOUR “MY ACCOUNT” SECTION. PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PURCHASES.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE*