It’s a proven fact that mucus is important to keep our bodies functioning normally. But when it comes to what you eat, there are certain foods that, when eaten, can cause our bodies to produce even more mucus on the wall of the small intestine than ordinary or thicken the mucus that is already created, causing havoc in a different way.
Banafsha, also known as sweet violet, is an herb native of Asia, North Africa and Europe. The root and parts that grow above the ground in this herb are used to make medicine.
Benefits of Banafsha:
- Purgative – allows you to release unwanted waste from the body
- Expectorant – helps to loosen mucus
- Emollient – can soften and smooth skin when applied topically
- Diaphoretic – allows the body to release toxins through sweat glands
- Anti-Inflammatory – reduce swelling
The medicines developed from this herb are used for:
- Respiratory Ailments
- Whooping Cough
- Skin Conditions
- Throat Infections
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.