Ashwagandha is commonly known as the Indian Winter Cherry or Indian Ginseng. Ashwagandha is commonly available as a churna which is a powder mixed with water, butter or honey. This is widely used in Ayurvedic medicines and has been an ancient remedy for years.
The herb is native to dry regions of India, Australia, Eastern Asia and Africa. Usage of this herb ranges back to thousands of years, and important herb in the creation of Ayurveda medicines.
The growth is abundant in India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Ashwagandha herb is used to cure a number of medical conditions and provides a lot of benefits.
- Reduces Stress.
- Improves Memory and Concentration.\
- Improves fertility.
- Beneficial for the nervous system.
- Cures joint pains.
- A great herb for fitness.
- It Can Reduce Blood Sugar Levels.
- It Has Anti-Cancer Properties.
- It Can Reduce Cortisol Levels.
- It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety.
- It May Reduce Symptoms of Depression.
- It Can Boost Testosterone.
- Increases Fertility in Men.
- Good for Muscle mass.
- It May Reduce Inflammation.
- It May Lower Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
- It May Improve Brain Function, Including Memory.
- Reducing side effects associated with medications called antipsychotics.
- Bipolar disorder.
- A brain condition called cerebellar ataxia.
- Underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism).
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Altering immune system function.
- Inducing vomiting.
- Liver problems.
- Preventing the signs of aging.
- Swelling (inflammation).